•Harold Amos Faculty Development Award, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, 2016.
•AAP Foundation Teaching Fellowship, American Academy of Periodontology Foundation, 2015.
• AAP Foundation Educators Scholarship. American Academy of Periodontology Foundation, 2012.
• Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) Student Scholar in Translational Medicine track, 2008.
• Derek T. Turner Graduate Student Research Award, North Carolina-American Association of Dental Research. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2008 and 2011.
• Best Research in Periodontology. XVI Research Symposia. Colombian Association of Dental Schools. Cartagena, Colombia, 2005.
• Scholarship for Academic Excellence. Master of Science in Pharmacology program, Universidad del Valle at Cali-Colombia, 2003.
• Best Research in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. XIII Research Symposia. Colombian Association of Dental Schools. Bogotá, Colombia, 2002.
Roger M. Arce, DDS. MS. PhD.
This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.